HackerEX Beta 9 is out now
- Fixed Forgetting of number of sessions ( forgot to save the total sessions )
- Fixed Editor bug where it stopped updating under certain circumstances
- Fixed Result selection bug where the address was displayed in the value box as well instead of the first value.
- Editor now auto-updates as you modify the read address
- Minor bug fixes
- Hack tree now auto-updates after selecting a profile.
- Move button now does what it’s supposed to
- Move function now tries using the next element when moving right, if there is none there then it will create one before moving the selected node.
To those who were getting frustrated at how long this took to come out, all I can say is sorry I was lazy. I had wanted to add some experimental UNIX support but I’m having trouble setting up my environment variables on my Kubuntu version of Code::Blocks, it will have to wait a while now.
I don’t plan on doing any more updates for a while because simply put I’m bored now, I suggest not checking back on HackerEX until next year. On another note if there is anything you see missing or buggy please post a ticket or message so I know to what to target when I eventually come back to it.